1) Age limit for ticket purchasers is 18 years and over. Purchase must be made in the province of Saskatchewan.
2) Ticket Sales Deadlines and Draw Dates:
Loyalty Deadline: 11:59 PM May 11, 2021
Loyalty Draw: May 27, 2021 11:00 AM Saskatoon base
Early Bird Deadline: 11:59 PM June 24, 2021
Early Bird Draw: July 8, 2021 11:00 AM Saskatoon base
Final Ticket Sales Deadline: 11:59 PM, July 15, 2021
Final Draw Date: July 29, 2021 11:00 AM Saskatoon base
3) Total prizes to be won 2,061, with a total retail value of $4,261,109.77 including all taxes and fees.
4) All draws (Loyalty, Early Bird and Final) will be under the supervision of Stride Management Corp. and will all take place at the STARS Saskatoon base; 2475 Airport Road, Saskatoon, SK. Any person wishing to view the draws may do so by attending at the above location on the draw date(s).
The lottery draws will be conducted using an RNG (Random Number Generator) system. The winning raffle draw number shall be determined from the pool of sold raffle ticket numbers. This will include the loyalty draw, early bird draw and the final grand prize houses.
5) Board Members and Executive Management Staff of STARS (Shock Trauma Air Rescue Service and the Foundation) and employees of Stride Management Corp. and their immediate family members residing in the same household are not permitted to purchase tickets in the lottery.
6) Only tickets purchased before 11:59 PM May 11, 2021 are eligible to win the four Loyalty prizes. Only tickets purchased before 11:59 PM June 24, 2021 are eligible to win the one early bird prize. If all tickets are sold by the early bird ticket sales cut-off, then the remaining 2,057 prizes, including the early bird prize, will be drawn on July 8, 2021. If tickets remain after the early bird ticket sales cut-off, then the early bird prize will be drawn on July 8, 2021. The remaining 2,056 prizes will be drawn on July 29, 2021.
7) The first draw will be the loyalty prizes followed by the early bird prize then followed by all remaining prizes which will be drawn in order of least retail value up to the prize of greatest retail value. Ticket buyers are eligible for all draws provided they have purchased their tickets by the applicable deadlines.
8) STARS main lottery will only sell 224,250 tickets and will be sold at $60 each, a set of 2 for $100, a set of 6 for $250 or a set of 12 for $375.
9) Prizes must be accepted as awarded - no substitutes unless otherwise stated. All winners have one year from the date of the draw to claim their prize, with the exception of homes and vehicles. All grand prize home winners must claim their prize by the advertised possession date. Some vehicle winners will have a cash in lieu of option and must decide their option preference within 14 days of notification. All vehicle winners must take possession of their vehicle no later than 45 days after the final draw. Any costs associated with the delivery of a prize due to distance or unique circumstances will be covered by STARS. Restrictions apply for the following prizes:
a) Travel – All travel prizes are valid for two years from draw date. Extensions will be granted upon request and blackout dates may apply. In the event that winners of travel prizes do not wish to travel to the destination that they won, will have an option to take an alternate trip of equal value or the stated cash option.
10) All winners will be notified in writing by Stride Management Corp. and in some cases by telephone by STARS representatives of what they have won and how to claim the prize. The early bird and top five final draw winners’ names may be published in major newspapers in Regina and Saskatoon after all draws have been completed and a complete searchable listing will be posted on the lottery website at www.starslottery.ca within 10 days following each draw.
11) If a winner cannot be located after a period of one year from the draw date, the prize or equivalent cash value will be donated to a charitable beneficiary approved by the Saskatchewan Liquor & Gaming Authority.
12) In the event of a winning ticket stub having more than one name the licensee shall award the prize to the first individual identified on the ticket. The licensee and Saskatchewan Liquor and Gaming Authority are not responsible for resolving any disputes which may arise between different individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
13) If any ticket purchased has been entered in a draw, no refund will be issued after the draw has taken place.
14) For ticket enquiries please call 1-844-STARS-SK (782.7775) or mail STARS Lottery Saskatchewan 2021, PO Box 1515, Regina, SK S4P 3C2